1. general provisions
This policy of personal data processing is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. №152-ФЗ "About Personal Data" and defines the order of processing of personal data and measures to ensure security of personal data at the site owner https://karaop.us/ (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator's most important goal and condition for its activities is to observe human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the https://karaop.us/ website.
Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, making them available on the Internet at the network address http://karaop.us/;
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and providing information technology and technical means for its processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, whether the personal data belongs to a particular user or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as defining the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://karaop.us/;
- User - any visitor to the https://karaop.us/ website;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people;
- Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited range of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or provide access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any action in which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data is destroyed.
The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data further in the text of the Policy are combined under the general term Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing of personal data of the User - informing the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing access to the User to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com labeled "Waiver of notifications about new products and services and special offers.
- Anonymized User data collected through Internet statistical services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case the User fills them in and/or sends them by himself through the special forms located on the site https://karaop.us/. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully meet the requirements of applicable laws in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal information will never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Updating of personal data".
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to transborder transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the consent in writing of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract, to which the subject of personal data.
8. Concluding Provisions
- The user can get any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- An up-to-date version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://karaop.us/privacy-policy.